Help your little one feel better with Infants’ Motrin Concentrated Liquid Medicine Drops. For every 1.25 milliliter dose, this infant’s oral suspension contains 50 milligrams of the NSAID fever reducer and pain reliever, ibuprofen. This baby medicine from a pediatrician-recommended brand provides up to eight hours of relief from fever as well as minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. These alcohol- and dye-free infants’ ibuprofen drops come in a kid-friendly berry-flavored formula and can be used by infants 6 to 23 months. Plus, the enclosed syringe can make dosing and administering the baby pain reliever easy and mess-free.
Motrin Infants Drops Berry 1oz
- 1-fluid ounce of Infants’ Motrin Oral Suspension Liquid Medicine Drops with Ibuprofen in a berry flavor to help temporarily reduce fever and relieve pain in babies and infants
- These medicine drops temporarily relieve your baby’s minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache
- For each 1.25 milliliter dose, these dye-free and alcohol-free concentrated drops for babies contain 50 milligrams of ibuprofen, a known NSAID pain-reliever and fever-reducer
- Intended for infants 6 to 23 months, the oral medicine provides temporary relief for up to 8 hours, plus, the enclosed syringe can make dosing and administering the baby pain reliever easy and mess-free
- With a long history of providing effective pain and fever relief to families, Motrin is a brand you can rely on. Motrin products can help you and your family feel better