Getting pain relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn’t be a pain. That’s why there’s the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It’s the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. Covered by the Bayer HealthCare – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation’s ease of use commendation
- ONLY ALEVE. 1 Pill. 12 Hours of Pain Relief Among OTC Leading Brands
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap is not child resistant
- ALEVE is the recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. Based on menstrual and dental pain studies